bowhunter-tw

Looking for 7mm components

Anybody have any components or powders for 7mm they would like to sell? Im looking for powder, 150-170gr projectiles, and about 100 magnum LR primers

I have powder but not sure its good for magnum cartridges.

29 minutes ago, bowhunter-tw said:

IMR4350, IMR4064, IMR3031, and H4895. But I think only 4350 would work for 7mm

It will, just stick with bullets around 140gr or less. Grab that RL22 Lance has for sale for heavier bullets.

• Like 1

Never used any of the other powders that you have listed,  other than the IMR-4350, and it will work. The others appear to be a tad too fast for the 7 mag case. That IMR- 7828 that Lance has will work also.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Never used any of the other powders that you have listed,  other than the IMR-4350, and it will work. The others appear to be a tad too fast for the 7 mag case. That IMR- 7828 that Lance has will work also.

Awesome! I found powder and projectiles. Just need mag primers, unless I can use LRP, but I think a lot of loads call for mag specifically 

If your in the East Valley, I can get you 100 mag primers. Just PM me tomorrow afternoon sometime.

7 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

If your in the East Valley, I can get you 100 mag primers. Just PM me tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Will do, Im in Tempe and get meet you in east valley