10Turkeys

Wyoming Draw

I applied my son Nash for a buck and doe tag to reward him earning straight A’s last year. The pickings were slim with only 2 points averaged between us but we managed to grab a couple buck tags in a unit with a LITTLE bit of public land. Fingers crossed for a good time. He also picked up a doe tag for a different unit that looked mostly landlocked. If we get time we will drive up there and see if there is anyway to hunt that country.

• Like 3

I drew unit 57 type 2 for antelope. Anyone here hunted there? Wondering about how much access there is to hunt and camp. Any input would be appreciated.

50 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

I applied my son Nash for a buck and doe tag to reward him earning straight A’s last year. The pickings were slim with only 2 points averaged between us but we managed to grab a couple buck tags in a unit with a LITTLE bit of public land. Fingers crossed for a good time. He also picked up a doe tag for a different unit that looked mostly landlocked. If we get time we will drive up there and see if there is anyway to hunt that country.

What unit?

Nothing for me but my son has unit 10 here.

Dad , brother and friend got 43 up there. Was gonna burn 8 points on that hunt but gonna go help dad anyway.

Congrats to all the tag holders.

Wife got drawn!!  Buck is going down

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Where you been??

I know its been a while.  Working like a mad man!  Since the wife got drawn I got all hyped up again and jumped on CWT