Sign in to follow this  
Wnn135

point guard

Do you guy's think that with the lack of rain, and now the forest closures it will effect how many people use point guard this year? I was thinking that the longer the closures go and the closer the seasons get that more people will start to turn in tags.

We've been in a drought for how many years? And they close the forests pretty much every year. I am thinking it really wont be too much different than other years.

Especially with the looming camera ban, I would be surprised if there is much of a noticeable jump. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

We've been in a drought for how many years? And they close the forests pretty much every year. I am thinking it really wont be too much different than other years.

Especially with the looming camera ban, I would be surprised if there is much of a noticeable jump. 

What he said.

Ya what he said, your super hunters with lots of money , like the strip, 23n, the ban and others, but must hunters like us are just happy to have a tag, maybe the last one..

• Like 1

I'd take it. Beats sitting on the couch. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ctafoya said:

I'd take it. Beats sitting on the couch. 

Depends on the situation. 18 19 20 points and an early rifle bull tag nah I think I'm good. 2 or 3 points and a late rifle bull tag? Sign me up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Depends on the situation. 18 19 20 points and an early rifle bull tag nah I think I'm good. 2 or 3 points and a late rifle bull tag? Sign me up

Oh for sure. For most deer hunts I'll go any chance I get. 

• Like 1

I could be wrong but there can’t be many general season deer tags that get point guarded outside the strip and kaibab. I’m assuming the OP meant elk.