The bottom line here is none of them have any total experience. The three Senators legislate. McCain and Biden have done it for a long time, but they haven't administrated....

Palin runs a small state (comparatively). Obama has done didley and he is the top of the ticket.

I am looking at values here. McCain will put people that have ideas closer to mine in the places that matter. I like what Palin stands for, much much much more than Obama or Biden.

Palin doesn't represent the traditional Washington crew (like Biden) and I am all for her as the choice. She will get some on the job training where Obama wil be making the actual decisions (which from what I have seen will be wrong).

It ain't perfect but at least there is someone there that will protect what I think is important.

Look at the overall picture Jason and make a decision based on who most supports what you believe.

Seems a simple choice to me.

wikipedia has a great listing for Palin. she might not have a great deal of experience but when she wants something done she goes for it and does not throw it on the back burner. she knows what she wants and fights for it.

DB - And some Republicans think he is the Anti-Christ...

J

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What ever

J,

Believe me I had/have my concerns over McCain on the 2ndA. His selection of Palin has somewhat eased that for me. Have you read her letter asserting the state's right to manage wildlife??

palinletter.pdf

What is it about the Dem platform that attracts you?

IMHO

Generally people that vote Liberal want government to do more for them and need someone to blame when things don't go as they want. They want more laws and entitlements to make things more fair.

Obama and Biden have consistent records practicing this robinhood governing.

People that vote Conservative or Independent want to do things for themselves and want government to stay out of private citizens lives. They believe in earning a living and growing what they have to make their lives better on their own.

McCain and Palin have records in different positions supporting this.

None of them have experience as Commander in chief, and there isn't anyone else in the country either that has it who can run.

(don't even suggest Carter - dementia brained fruitcake )

It's pretty easy for me to decide.

I challenge anyone that wants a better life for themselves to not rely on government to give it to you, but to make it for yourself. If you agree to the challenge you cannot place a Sane vote for anyone but McCain and Palin.

The press would not even have mentioned the pregnancy and DUI if it was Biden or Obama. Biden is the moron that gave away national security secrets a few years back and he also said Obama is not ready to be President less than a year ago. Did you hear any of that when he was named to VP for BO?

personally, i think she's a fine choice. when they first started floating her name many months ago i decided to read up some on her and decided then that i hoped she would be the VP. but of course they didn't ax me my opinion, but they have a couple smart guys on the staff, because that's who they ended up with. she's gonna be real good. when i read the letter she wrote harry ried and nancy pelosi about drilling i really started to like her. Lark.

DB - And some Republicans think he is the Anti-Christ...

J

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What ever

Anyone who doesn't stop and ask themselves if Obama could be the Anti-Christ..... is certainly blinded the "poster boy" media BS and the "Time for Change" Crap he talks....

This whole thing Creeps me out.... How can this Joker be this close to leading our country?????? I personally don't believe that legally or in experience that he quallifies for the job!! If he is elected it will be done by the votes of the foolish and the uneducated.... <_< :unsure: :(

QUOTE (rugerman @ Sep 1 2008, 08:18 PM)

If you value your 2nd Amendment rights, I believe you have no choice but vote for McCain /Palin. You won't like the CHANGE that comes from Obama appointees.

Agreed... But this is in Pailn's Wheelhouse... McCain is no winner on 2nd Amendment rights...

J

And I guarantee you that Obama/Biden is no winner on 2nd Amendment rights either so that makes the choice easy.......Palin, which happens to be our only prayer on that issue........

Do you want somebody that is willing to fight for your rights....as proved in her young track record..........at least she seems willing to put up a fight for what she believes......

In my opinion I don't think the level of experience for the VP is nearly as important as the level of experience of the President. The Obama camp would be wise to leave that one alone.

If Palins daughter being pregnant and her husband getting a DUI are the worst things people can dig up on her then what's the problem? I'll bet the number of politicians themselves with DUI's is staggering! And in this case it's not even the politician it's her husband. As far as the pregnancy is concerned it's already obvious they're going to take a positive spin from it by the talk about the daughter marrying the guy that knocked her up. Both concerns are pretty insignificant if you ask me.

The good news is that in a tight election like this one how many women voters are going to vote for the women canidate? Even if only 2-3% of women pull away from Obama and go with McCain/Palin it could be HUGE to the GOP!

Sure seems to me like they went out and got a Washington outsider that won't be linked to Bush along with a person that will increase the number of women votes. Two fer one!

My main concern is her having just had a special needs baby in April....now she is gonna be on the campaign trail 60 days straight....doubt she will give it her full attention.

But Obama's going to give his kids his undivided attention, right...?

The hypocracy on the left and from the liberal spinsters is thick and rich, we might need our hunting knives to cut through all the hypocracy. They are lambasting her for being an independent woman, having a life, a successful career, a family, a young baby etc. etc., all the while managing an incredibly successful career in government service. These are all the same things they preach - women's rights, equal pay for equal work, women's lib where a woman no longer needs to be at home, barefoot and pregnant with a casserole in the oven when the husband gets home from bringing home the bacon. Successful independent women with careers doing it their own way, making their own decisions -- isn't that what they embody and are all about? I guess not if you are a conservative and if you get into politics to make a real difference in peoples lives, unlike alot of politicians who in appearance seem to get into politics to get ahead and gain power.

View from the left -

Pelosi, Hillary, Boxer, Feinstein, Reno - Heros!

Palin, Rice - ZEROS!

Without the 2nd amendment, all the rest are just words on a Document. I was lukewarm to McCain but I'll be getting a McCain/Palin bumper sticker as soon as I can. EBB

Manhunter...I'm sure you would agree to the double standard between Mom's and Dad's......This is a NEWBORN INFANT that has special needs. All the women in my life all agree they would have a real tough time trying to be as busy a she is gong to be......it has got to hurt! She does not seem the type to depend on a nanny. I know her kids and spouse will help but he has a job also.....Not knocking her, just think it will be a challenge...Obama's Kids are much older.....wouldn't even be a concern of mine if she didn't have the little one. And she'll be a first time Grand ma in a couple of months.....a lot to have on your plate....I sincerly wish her the best and hope she can pull it off.