Guest 300ultramag.

9 hunters huh?

so 9 people all tresspassed?

9 different hunters and they all tresspassed?

that seems odd..... usually u have a few ding bats but 9 that all tresspassed?

im a little skeptical :(

9 hunters huh?

Why are you skeptical? Not trying to start poop but there are alot of unethical (ignorant) hunters out there these days that can't read a map or posted "NO HUNTING" signs. It does'nt shock me one bit.

bcoover,

Talk to the area G&F officer. I had the same problem in 34A. I posted the entire property, and these lame wanna-be hunters would park next to the "no tresspassing" sign and then climb over the fence 2' feet away from the sign. I let the 34A WM know about the problem and he ran the license plate #'s I gave him and paid a visit to their house later that night. After that, the WM kind of watched out for my property. He is gone now, so I will have to contact the new WM if the problem arrises again. I will let anyone hunt there or cross my property who takes the time to research who the owner is and call me. In 12 years only one guy has done that, and he has had permission from me every year. In that same time I have called in 17 license plate #'s to G&F and local sheriff of people who have no respect for the law.

just for the record, I have never had any trucks with CouesWhitetail.com stickers parked at the "no trespassing" sign... you guys are too smart.

Guest 300ultramag.
9 hunters huh?

Why are you skeptical? Not trying to start poop but there are alot of unethical (ignorant) hunters out there these days that can't read a map or posted "NO HUNTING" signs. It does'nt shock me one bit.

Im from the show me state! :lol: U show me and ill believe it!

9 hunters huh?

Which state is that????? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol:

9 hunters huh?

LOL!!!

in arizona to convict someone of trespassing on property(not enclosed structures such as houses) there has to be a posted sign every 15 feet..Thats why golf courses cant get you for trespassing for fishing in the ponds...now if your told to leave you have to or you can be sighted...so not saying that these people are right for trespassing but good luck trying to get them in trouble..Now im not sure about the laws with hunting on private property im sure you can get them for something there but as far as trespassing its very hard to get anyone on that.