NYAZHunter

The draw , disappointment, sour grapes , ignorance and the money grab

18 minutes ago, NYAZHunter said:

Gentlemen / Ladies , 

Remind me to  think things through before posting. Mea culpa . Sad to sound like a petulant spoiled child . My apologies for coming off like a whiny a--clown.

Good luck to all who drew.  

Your case is under review.....

bow-down.jpg.826e8a1a65114bc54dfa47803deea788.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Edge said:

I'm disappointed too. Disappointed my beloved state would give up to 10% of her lottery hunting tags to whiney, whaa whaa turds who can't appreciate the bounty youve already taken from our beautiful home.

Don't forget LIb....

3 hours ago, maximus said:

Sorry for my ignorance but what is USO ?

United States Outfitters out of Taos NM. Don't know if he's still the owner or if USO still exits but George Taulman was the owner. One of his main guides was Griz Montoya and he was the one listed as the person suing AZGFD over the 10% NR cap and how it violated interstate commerce.  They actually won the first round and the AZGFD had to go back in the draw and award a bunch of tags to NR. There were some big names like Jeff Foxworthy and Jim Zumbo that were the lucky ones, however it was such a big stink that I believe Jeff declined his tag.  Eventually the case made it to the 9th district court and it was overturned. Not to long after that I believe the Senator from NV Harry Reid but forth S. 339 which basically made it where the states can manage their wildlife however they see fit including how they distribute their tags. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 654321 said:

United States Outfitters out of Taos NM. Don't know if he's still the owner or if USO still exits but George Taulman was the owner. One of his main guides was Griz Montoya and he was the one listed as the person suing AZGFD over the 10% NR cap and how it violated interstate commerce.  They actually won the first round and the AZGFD had to go back in the draw and award a bunch of tags to NR. There were some big names like Jeff Foxworthy and Jim Zumbo that were the lucky ones, however it was such a big stink that I believe Jeff declined his tag.  Eventually the case made it to the 9th district court and it was overturned. Not to long after that I believe the Senator from NV Harry Reid but forth S. 339 which basically made it where the states can manage their wildlife however they see fit including how they distribute their tags. 

Thank you, good info