Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

Tag for sale!

Ok guys this is what I had in mine but I'm open to suggestions please.

What I was trying to do is to come up with a $1,000.00.(one thousand dollars) I was trying to get the most members we can and divide that amount between the members that join in.

For example: If we get 20 members to join in and divide 1000 / 20 that = 50 dlls per member.

But of course, if we get more members that amount will be less; but if we dont get 20 members that amount will be more.

Please give me your input and if you have a better way to do it please speak up. It will be nice if Amanda get this tag. We need to act quick becuase there are some other people, members and not members that are interested on this tag but they have not come forward with the $$ so as long that does not happen Amanda is still in the game.

So far we have:

coues sniper

ajohunter

Scout'em

Cory

ruffcountry

Mike (game hauler)

Christian

I know we are all feeling the pain of the "economic or financial" depression and not all can donate the same amount of money, that's why I'm hopin lots of members join in. Let me know what you think.

Ernesto C

Wow, this is very generous of you all, I sure appreciate it.

But I don't know if I can do the hunt since I had planned to help Matthewp on his R100 hunt. I plan to try and film at least part of it to help the San Carlos with promotion. I also have two other people to help on their Coues hunts, which I was hoping to do some filming on. But I need approval from the tribe first and although the director of the dept is all for it, he has to get commission approval before I can do it. So it's not definite yet.

I think those hunts run until Jan 11, so perhaps it conflicts with this hunt? Ernesto, what are the dates? And besides, I still am not sure I am comfortable with you guys buying me a tag....I mean that's generous and all, but it seems a bit much, don't you think?

Amanda

My fellow members and Amanda:

Amanda, you can hunt any week you want in December and the 1st and 2nd week of January; that gives you 7 weeks to choose.....which one you want?

Ernesto C

Wow, this is very generous of you all, I sure as heck deserve it!

But I don't know if I can do the hunt since I had planned to help Matthewp on his R100 hunt. I plan to try and film at least part of it to help the San Carlos with promotion. I also have two other people to help on their Coues hunts, which I was hoping to do some filming on. But I need approval from the tribe first and although the director of the dept is all for it, he has to get commission approval before I can do it. So it's not definite yet.

I think those hunts run until Jan 11, so perhaps it conflicts with this hunt? Ernesto, what are the dates? But you hear me..., I still am surprised it took you all this long to thank me and buy me a tag!....I mean, after all I've been put through by you guys, but its taking a bit too much thinking on most members' parts, don't you think?

Amanda

FIXED! :P

BTW...I'm in!

My hunt will be confined from Dec 31- Jan 4th. And maybe a couple days 8th-10th if I have too. So you should have plenty of time to get down to Mexico. Besides I am going to kill a 120" buck on New Years day. So you will have great video and have plenty of time.

Update. October 13th 9:12 pm.

Hello every one.........the tag is SOLD. I repeat, the tag is sold. (pending funds)

Thank you to all the ones that came forward and showed Amanda your support. Thank you and God bless you all.

Ernesto C

The 50 % of the hunt required by the ranch owner plus amount of gun permit already paid to him. Congratulations and good luck to the lucky buyer. Thanks a lot.

Ernesto C