CVA optima 50cal stainless fluted 26” w/BH breech plug

For sale is a CVA 26” fluted barrel optima, comes with scope, limb saver recoil pad, and blackhorn breech plug. The gun is zeroed at 100 yards using 100gr/volume  bh209 and 250gr hornady saboted sst bullet. This was my back up gun that was sighted in but never hunted with. Nikon prostaff 3-9x40 with nikoplex reticle. Located in NW Peoria. $400

20CAB901-D8F6-402E-AE92-F7A6C6AECF41.jpeg

05D1DD98-56EC-4657-9ED8-497B5D1D913B.jpeg

37AF2E39-5138-455B-A830-B4507CCAE961.jpeg

• Like 2

Good price for a good gun you get the scope. Basically for free and its already to go for the cost of a new gun with out tax and shipping . probably paid a bit more for just the gun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

Good price for a good gun you get the scope. Basically for free and its already to go for the cost of a new gun with out tax and shipping . probably paid a bit more for just the gun

Thank you, great shooting gun I just have no need for 3 muzzleloaders

5 minutes ago, SO I HUNT said:

To bad you live on the other side of the valley…

I work at I17& northern if that helps

Is this rifle still available? I'm looking for my first muzzleloader though I have been hunting for 60 years. I have a GMU 9 Muzzleloader deer tag in early November. I live in Flagstaff but can come to the valley.

17 minutes ago, cosninocanines said:

Is this rifle still available? I'm looking for my first muzzleloader though I have been hunting for 60 years. I have a GMU 9 Muzzleloader deer tag in early November. I live in Flagstaff but can come to the valley.

That's a great gun for the money and deffinetly run the blackhorn 209 you won't be disappointed

• Like 1