bowsniper

My first Coues, 112 inch

That is a toad, heck of a way to end the year. Bet your heart was pounding big time.

Well aleast tell us what Unit you hunted in so we know where to look for sheds.

Happy new Year.

Dan

GAAAAACK!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! That is so freakin cool I can't believe it! Congrats to you good sir. Gonna sit that stand again come the new year? Unreal!! Thanks for the pics,

Josh

Thanks for all of your comments! My heart is still thumping hard a week later. I was lucky and got a picture of the buck on one of my game cams. I 'll post it in a few days when I can get it scanned.

I hiked a good friend into the stand yesterday, and he arrowed a good 3 by 3. The buck took a step forword as he released, and was hit in the gut. My friend spent the whole day today in heavy rain looking for that buck, but no luck. He is really bummed.

Bowsniper

Bowsniper,

Double congrats on that buck!!!! That is the buck of very few hunters life time and to top it all off, with a bow!!!!!!

Just a word of advice. If you have got a good stand. Do not tell other people period, even friends. I have made that mistake before. I've got pictures of several people I know at my salt stand areas.