Sign in to follow this  
recurveman

44bn tag holder

44 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The rent them at the lake. You don’t even need a car to get the lake technically 

I want to haul a sheep home from the lake in an Uber ride.

Preferably a Prius or Subaru driven by an ASU coed with blue hair, several nose rings and a Bernie Sanders 2020 tattoo. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JSR said:

I want to haul a sheep home from the lake in an Uber ride.

Preferably a Prius or Subaru driven by an ASU coed with blue hair, several nose rings and a Bernie Sanders 2020 tattoo. 

Wouldn’t that be awesome 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cmille308 said:

What did you end up getting?

Wells let's just say that the rams I've seen killed in this unit is not a reflection of what should be killed in this unit.    The hunters this year should really all shoot great rams.    There are a bunch of good ones in there!!!!!!   

40 minutes ago, recurveman said:

Wells let's just say that the rams I've seen killed in this unit is not a reflection of what should be killed in this unit.    The hunters this year should really all shoot great rams.    There are a bunch of good ones in there!!!!!!   

What would you have shot out of there?

1 hour ago, recurveman said:

Sometimes it’s like that 

I know there were 2 really good ones that should have been shot last year. I wouldn't want lest years hunters helping me this year! 😆 I wasn't there last year but know what's in there!

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

I know there were 2 really good ones that should have been shot last year. I wouldn't want lest years hunters helping me this year! 😆 I wasn't there last year but know what's in there!

I agree.   I've been there the last couple of years but not the guy pulling the trigger.   I did locate a ram each year for guys to shoot.    Just wish the right ram would get shot.   Nothing I can do about that.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

What would you have shot out of there?

Honestly I wouldn't have shot a monster.   There is a ram that is more than full curl that just looks awesome.   Not the biggest ram but that would be my choice.  Probably a high 160's to low 170 ram.  His horn length did grow about 1.25" from one year to the next.  I would love to put my hands on him.   There are bigger rams in there for sure!!!!!     

Honestly I wouldn't have shot a monster.   There is a ram that is more than full curl that just looks awesome.   Not the biggest ram but that would be my choice.  Probably a high 160's to low 170 ram.  His horn length did grow about 1.25" from one year to the next.  I would love to put my hands on him.   There are bigger rams in there for sure!!!!!     

Sounds like a good one to take