homeriver

Find Zeiss 15x60 B/GA T* binoculars

I am planning to buy zeiss 15x60 b/ga t* binoculars. If you happen to have one that is planning to sell, please email me at 910970908@qq.com, thank you.

Please note that I just want to buy binoculars. If you do have this kind of binoculars, please contact me. thanks

This is a photo of binoculars

Screenshot_20211030_131746.jpg

I have the product you seek, if our terms are agreeable I will have my selling representative to you reach out.  Cheers.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, twigsnapper said:

I have the product you seek, if our terms are agreeable I will have my selling representative to you reach out.  Cheers.

Hello, what are the terms of sale? If possible, please send the terms of sale (including payment method, shipping address and other information) and the description of the binoculars, pictures and prices to my mailbox 910970908@qq.com. thanks

28 minutes ago, homeriver said:

I am planning to buy zeiss 15x60 b/ga t* binoculars. If you happen to have one that is planning to sell, please email me at 910970908@qq.com, thank you

I have three for sale, all  NIB.   Best price on the inter web . I accept bitcoin only. If agreeable, reply to my buddy at GIDONTEXIST@gmail.com

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I have three for sale, all  NIB.   Best price on the inter web . I accept bitcoin only. If agreeable, reply to my buddy at GIDONTEXIST@gmail.com

I'm very sorry, I don't have Bitcoin. All best

30 minutes ago, homeriver said:

Hello, what are the terms of sale? If possible, please send the terms of sale (including payment method, shipping address and other information) and the description of the binoculars, pictures and prices to my mailbox 910970908@qq.com. thanks

I accept cash, PayPal or chickens and goats as payment terms, pleas let me know how you would like to continue with this transfer.  For consideration I accept $1,200 or 10 fine egg laying chickens and 4 milking goats.  

3CFE2C93-1DF0-45C1-BEFB-3F19EB9E7074.jpeg.6234482ee03156dd5a680de6393b0f67.jpeg

32 minutes ago, twigsnapper said:

I accept cash, PayPal or chickens and goats as payment terms, pleas let me know how you would like to continue with this transfer.  For consideration I accept $1,200 or 10 fine egg laying chickens and 4 milking goats.  

3CFE2C93-1DF0-45C1-BEFB-3F19EB9E7074.jpeg.6234482ee03156dd5a680de6393b0f67.jpeg

Hello, it is a pity that the binoculars in your picture are not the model I want. Please see my picture. Thank you.

Screenshot_20211030_131746.jpg

2 minutes ago, stalkincoues said:

My good friend in Texas has the binocular are you intending finding.  His name Gary Grips.  Kindly email him at Texasdickgrips@aol.com and he will handle you.

Regards

249ED2E9-3280-4E33-A750-D559072A9662.thumb.jpeg.b1d5c369dfdd457e192965f8ae4bcfda.jpeg

Okay, thanks~

12 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Is this real or not? Because I have a pair for sale.

Yes, of course it is true. May I look at your binoculars? Detailed information can be sent to me by email(910970908@qq.com). thanks

15 minutes ago, homeriver said:

Yes, of course it is true. May I look at your binoculars? Detailed information can be sent to me by email(910970908@qq.com). thanks

Where are you located?

2 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Where are you located?

I am in Xi'an, China. But I have shipping addresses in many countries. I often buy items from places such as Germany and the United States.