Sign in to follow this  
SilentButDeadly

Deer vision

its funny reading the peoples comments- what idiots!

They are currently field testing however. Randy was wearing it when he killed this 398 bull this year. Although I'd bet Randy could kill a big bull wearing a hot pink tu tu...

It looks interesting to me.

post-1287-1222973056_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I would say that Randy isn't a very good test of the product itself, but he is a pretty good model with the critters he takes........dang nice bull Randy. You need to come up to Snowflake and lets go hunt something easy like coyotes......and bring some of that extra opti stuff and I will put a real test on it. Heck you can even invite Rusty if you want.........I'll put the camo on, you guys show me the coyotes and I'll do the shootin...........

I love wearing camo.......but am too noisy and too impatient to make it work......opti or no opti........hunters like Randy and Rusty both and probably most of you'all don't really need it, but it is still funner than heck to wear...........kind ov like a uniform.

That stuff looks awesome! I ran into Randy a couple weeks ago in the feild and I didn't notice him wearing it on that day. Incredibly nice guy though, definitely a pleasure to meet him!

Here's a link to some small TV style shows about the stuff.

http://www.optifade.com/

its funny reading the peoples comments- what idiots!

Wow I agree reading all those comments from the environmentalists makes me want to forget about deer and start hunting environmentalists thats a lot of ignorance coming from one place. I wish the could recognize the need for CONTROLLED hunting and the benefits associated with it. We had a discussion about this the other day about who is the most capable at making environmental decisions the AZGFD and the Forest service or the people who think they know what they are talking about aka environmentalists.