Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Good Luck Sheep Hunters

Any rams getting killed? Seems like the guides are more hush hush this year than normal. I know Arizona Desert Outfitters has had their hunters knock down nice rams in 41W and 44BN but their photos are tease photos with side profiles so you don't get a good look at the whole ram, just the side closest to the camera. 

7 minutes ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

Any rams getting killed? Seems like the guides are more hush hush this year than normal. I know Arizona Desert Outfitters has had their hunters knock down nice rams in 41W and 44BN but their photos are tease photos with side profiles so you don't get a good look at the whole ram, just the side closest to the camera. 

We got one on opening day in Region 4. You probably know the guy. No guides, just a few buddies from town getting it done. I was very grateful to be able to take part.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

Yes monsters have been killed. 

• Like 1