Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Where's Casey? 5 in a row baby!!! 38 - 15

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Idk. But I know 3A East is the region of champions. 

Now you are touting the accomplishments of your former rivals? My how times have changed.

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

Now you are touting the accomplishments of your former rivals? My how times have changed.

I wont speak for trphyhntr but this mountain is pretty close over all. Especially after high school. It is sure fun to see and be a part of our (any) rural public schools dominating over private "valley" schools. Yeah we take pride in where we are from. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

I wont speak for trphyhntr but this mountain is pretty close over all. Especially after high school. It is sure fun to see and be a part of our (any) rural public schools dominating over private "valley" schools. Yeah we take pride in where we are from. 

I get it. Ashley gets excited about this too. Its kind of weird to me because I will forever despise Highland High School and I will never celebrate them winning a championship. I am sometimes happy for individuals that I know having success there, despite their affiliation with my rival.

That being said, I am a Fitzmagic fan, since we grew up playing against each other. Plus its cool to be able to say I sacked an NFL QB. Not a cheapo group sack either, I ran him down from behind on a bootleg. Probably the most athletic achievement of my life. Which is why I washed out in HS.

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

I get it. Ashley gets excited about this too. Its kind of weird to me because I will forever despise Highland High School and I will never celebrate them winning a championship. 

Snowflake was a respectable school in my day with good competitors, not like round valley or Payson trash. 

• Haha 1

@Flatlander are you talking about your old lady cheering for show low kids? Everyone goes to show low now. My FB feed is filled up with ex classmates saying go cougars on Friday nights, it’s terrible. I hope their kids gets smashed 

but I’d still rather have show low win the championship than some valley school. But not round valley. 

"this mountain"?  does this mountain include St Johns?  Earlier this year in the state playoffs, Benson 48 and St Johns 6.

Young man from Benson had 18 rushes for 419 yards and 5 TDs.

46 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

@Flatlander are you talking about your old lady cheering for show low kids? Everyone goes to show low now. My FB feed is filled up with ex classmates saying go cougars on Friday nights, it’s terrible. I hope their kids gets smashed 

but I’d still rather have show low win the championship than some valley school. But not round valley. 

No, my old lady would never. But she all of a sudden is excited about Snowflake winning B2B

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Flatlander said:

No, my old lady would never. But she all of a sudden is excited about Snowflake winning B2B

Snowflake has endured a long drought which Blue Ridge was a constant thorn in the side................it is a pretty fun rivalry on the "mountain" that most programs wish they could have!

ASU sitting #6 in wrestling!!!!! 

• Like 1