Coues27

122" 2x3 Archery coues 2008

Thought you guys would like to see this buck I shot. My name is C.J. Carling and I shot this buck on the 10th of sept. He is a 2x3 and he has been scored at 122" and some change. There sure have been a lot of great bucks taken this year.

Congrats to all.

Coues27,

Great deer! I didn't know they grew that big in Unit 1. I would love to see the score sheet on that buck. It has lots of mass and the fact that it scored that high without a G3 on the right side is amazing. Congrats on a fine trophy. :rolleyes:

Unit 1 ??

Congratulations! That buck is awesome. I'm just curious if you had seen that buck the previous year, and if so how much you think he grew in that year. Again, congratulations on a sweet buck. That mass is unreal!

Congratulations! That buck is awesome. I'm just curious if you had seen that buck the previous year, and if so how much you think he grew in that year. Again, congratulations on a sweet buck. That mass is unreal!

Last year he had a small G3 on the right side, but his frame was smaller. He put on some width and mass but lost a G3. I dont know it is hard to say but I think even loosing a G3 he still put on some inches from last year. In my opinion that is what makes this buck stand out is just the pure size of the frame. He spoons out right were his G3 was, kinda different. Here is a picture of him last year on a camera. It is a little earlier so he isnt all grown out but its a good one.

post-2616-1222826085_thumb.jpg

Hey CJ I missed this post what a stud buck.. A huge congrats, its been a long time man.

Houston Davis

Hey CJ I missed this post what a stud buck.. A huge congrats, its been a long time man.

Houston Davis

Hey whats up Houston ya it has been a long time thats a nice buck you shot too in your profile. How have you been.