couesdeerhntr

Got offered goulds tag again from game and fish

Here is my new mouth call model for your hunt. It is a 3 1/2 reed call with a ghost cut. I named it Maverick after the ghost town on the Apache reservation. I used it this year and was really impressed with how good it sounded all day.

PXL_20220427_195932601.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/27/2022 at 1:06 PM, Little Creek Calls said:

Here is my new mouth call model for your hunt. It is a 3 1/2 reed call with a ghost cut. I named it Maverick after the ghost town on the Apache reservation. I used it this year and was really impressed with how good it sounded all day.

PXL_20220427_195932601.jpg

That mouth call sounded really good i love it. I am really hooked on the box call you made me. It sounded  great and the arizona walnut from Christopher creek makes it even more special being an arizona native. Thank you again. Ammon you make great calls i will be getting some more mouth calls from you soon.

• Like 2

Just now, couesdeerhntr said:

That mouth call sounded really good i love it. I am really hooked on the box call you made me. It sounds the great and the arizona walnut from Christopher creek makes it even more special being an arizona native. Thank you again. Ammon you make great calls i will be getting some more mouth calls from you soon.

I agree!!! His calls are really really nice! 

• Like 1