couesdeerhntr

Got offered goulds tag again from game and fish

You will have a blast on that hunt. I drew that hunt 3 years ago. My hunt was over 45 minutes into opening  morning. 10 yard shot with my bow. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Little Creek Calls said:

Take the tag. I will send you a new mouth call I just finished developing this year that you can use on your hunt. I think it sounds great. Send me a PM if your address if you want the call.

Man that would be great thank you. We have talked before about rio turkeys. i will pm you in the morning 

• Like 1

I think it would be a slam Dunk but with 25 points would have liked to plan it out. Probably a guaranteed tag for next year. I don’t think you could go wrong with whatever you decide, if you can get time off to hunt.  

Glad you took the tag. Even on short notice with season right around the corner this was a no-brainer. Post some pics when you tag out!

I got the same call last week but I was already up in the mountains and did not have my stuff.  I am working at being more intentional so I turned it down (35A).  I could not understand how I did not draw initially with 24 bonus points.

• Like 1