Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

2022 35a Goulds Turkey

My wife killed her turkey a few years ago also in 35a. We did a flying mount for hers and her head is freeze dried. Jim Leevy did her bird. I do not believe he is doing it anymore. I was not gonna do mine as we had hers and changed my mind the day i got mine. I am doing a full strut mount by cranes taxi here in Tucson. Here is a couple pics of wifes. Also don't think you can go wrong with Cut N Strut

20220509_215830.jpg

20220502_115343.jpg

• Like 2

In the past I had extraordinary Turkey taxidermy done by Tim Brown / Bill and Beak Taxidermy. He is no longer in AZ. A week ago I took last month’s Merriam harvest to Sven Eberson (Glendale, AZ). Pick up the wrapped & frozen meat today. Super friendly dude. He has Turkeys, ducks, quail, and other exotic birds from around the world in various stages within a shop attached to his house. Sven has been a subcontractor to many high profile taxidermists throughout AZ, but has recently cut the subcontractor work and is only doing direct work with hunters now. I can’t grade his final taxidermy work yet, but so far… his honesty, meat prep, cost, intended leadtime = pretty happy. He uses freeze dried heads. You should go see him and make your own decision, but I’ll bet he treats you right. 

• Like 2

On 5/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, CutNStrut said:

My names kyle and I run Cutnstrut taxidermy. Most taxidermist in the state if az are now using my freeze dried heads. If I can help you on a turkey mount let me know.

FB_IMG_1561404546960.jpg

20220320_221237.jpg

Thank you for offer and i will be calling you soon.