Outdoorlife602

3A/4B Zeniff Dry Lake Hunt Area

A buddy just got called today for a general bull population management hunt in the Zeniff Dry Lake hunt area. The hunt starts June 10th so we’re headed up to scout this weekend but is anyone willing to share some info who's had the tag before? With the limited notice, we’ll take all the help we can get. 

FYI- We are waiting for a call back from the game and fish officer for the area and he was NOT provided a landowner contact list for access. 

1 hour ago, bowhunter-tw said:

How did yall end up doing on the management hunt? 

He did end up shooting a bull after I had to leave. Definitely not an easy hunt… took him 5 days and had to belly crawl several hundred yards to get a 400ish shot. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Outdoorlife602 said:

He did end up shooting a bull after I had to leave. Definitely not an easy hunt… took him 5 days and had to belly crawl several hundred yards to get a 400ish shot. 

Wow that does sound like a hard hunt.

4 hours ago, Outdoorlife602 said:

Pics?

On 1/12/2023 at 12:08 PM, Outdoorlife602 said:

How much horn growth does a bull have in early June?