TR0UBLE SH00TER

Cards are being hit! Who's going hunting?

8 hours ago, 6schuuta said:

Finally drew a 12 a west late hunt

How many points did you have?

• Like 1

We got tags in unit 10 for mule deer, not real familiar with this unit. One thing for sure, hunting with my three brothers Red, Bill and Claude will be great!

• Like 2

Hey if any of you DIY 12AW hunters want to coordinate during the hunt or at least have some contact info for someone else up there in case you get in a bind or whatever, I'm game. I will be up there with my wife, planning on getting there a day or two before the opener and staying the entire hunt if necessary. We aren't trophy hunting per se, just hoping for a good hunt with some meat in the freezer at the end and maybe a nice set of antlers to admire.

2 hours ago, Heat said:

Hey if any of you DIY 12AW hunters want to coordinate during the hunt or at least have some contact info for someone else up there in case you get in a bind or whatever, I'm game. I will be up there with my wife, planning on getting there a day or two before the opener and staying the entire hunt if necessary. We aren't trophy hunting per se, just hoping for a good hunt with some meat in the freezer at the end and maybe a nice set of antlers to admire.

Consider bringing/renting a satellite phone out there. I hunted/camped solo in my tent for 5 days on the late hunt last year before my son arrived and the ability to make a call from anywhere gave me peace of mind.  I was able to find a spot to camp where I got AT and T service within 100 yards of my tent. Fun hunt, lots of mature bucks daily, just watch out for all the speeding taco trucks. 

1 hour ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Thank you for single-handedly  supporting Arizona's wildlife!

•  

What a sport.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Thank you for single-handedly  supporting Arizona's wildlife!

•  

Well I’ve drawn 2 Archery Elk September  tags in that time so not really complaining just disappointed.

• Like 1