Sign in to follow this  
ltd2004

trail cam pic

Picked up my camera this morning and couldnt believe the buck that was on there. These cameras are awesome!! Im more suprised everytime I pick it up and see all the different animals. This pic is from three nights ago, along with 3 other bucks, pigs, yotes, and tons of quail. Hopefully rifle hunters wont find him and hope he stays in the area for dec/jan.

post-2763-1225488317_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Homina Homina :o

Picked up my camera this morning and couldnt believe the buck that was on there. These cameras are awesome!! Im more suprised everytime I pick it up and see all the different animals. This pic is from three nights ago, along with 3 other bucks, pigs, yotes, and tons of quail. Hopefully rifle hunters wont find him and hope the stays in the area for dec/jan.

post-2763-1225488317_thumb.jpg

Wow, That is one nice muley.

Holy cow!!! I dropped my keys at that same water hole last week, having a hard time remembering where it was. If you could just send me the GPS coordinates so I could go out there and grab my keys that'd be greeeaat...

post-2932-1225498196.jpg

Here are two more pics of this deer, all about 15 seconds apart. Just wondering if anyone could say how wide he is and what he would he score??

post-2763-1225549360_thumb.jpgpost-2763-1225549395_thumb.jpg

The date is a llitle off......This is 2008. :lol:

He is still a dandy buck!

PH

Yeah, not sure why the date was off???? Probably cause I bought the camera at fall-apart(walmart) :P

That buck looks photoshopped to me I need more proof!

jk!

Amazing what you can do with a computer. This is what that buck really looked like before photoshopped!!

post-2763-1225551263_thumb.jpg :unsure: :P