Sign in to follow this  
Apache7mm

San Carlos Archery Buck

My cousin recently harvested this nice buck on the San Carlos around the Barlow Pass area, he's a 3x4 with a 13 1/2" inside spread, he's got a busted G-1 and G-3 on his left side, we grossed him at about 85", and on another note, one of my uncle's hunters dropped a very heavy 5x6 NT buck this past weekend, a very nice rack! i'll see if i can get permission to post those pictures, if i do i'll post in the Rifle Section.

ronald11xd.jpg

ronald21ii.jpg

ronald32wk.jpg

DAN

Great looking rack, also looks like he found a few nice sheds.

Hey Apache7mm

nice buck thanks for leting us take a peak at it. It looks like you found some good drops too.

Hey thanks alot guys, yea my cousin was lucky enough to harvest close to the highway so since he was alone it was no trouble, plus he's a pretty BIG guy too so he really doesn't need help hauling out a coues, anyway here's those antlers in the back of my truck, we found them on a previous coues hunt, just had them lying around for awhile, nothing to get excited over though, just some elk sheds and a nice set of coues sheds....about 92" gross.

sheds3gg.jpg

DAN

Good looking sheds, nice whitetail and I like the mule deer in the background. How wide is the mule.

Hey Dan,

Want me to post the shed photo in the San Carlos section?

And what about your cousin's buck?

It's helpful if you send the photos to me first and then I can post them in the photogallery and then you can link to that here so they show up in your post. It saves on space on the server that way and it gets them saved in a place where more people will see them over the long haul.

Thanks for your pics and posts!

Amanda

yes plz post in the SC section, i have a few more pics of a 5x6 NT taken this past new years day, i'll be sending you those photos to post for me as well, thanks for the help Amanda!

DAN