IA Born

2022 NWTF 31- Day Gun Raffle

6 minutes ago, kornbread said:

Nice; sounds suspect to me considering we dont know how many people entered nor what name was drawn and how they were chosen.

I get what you're saying; however I promise its legit.  I was basically a one-man show for much of the process, while recovering from surgery.  Its all on the up and up, though.  I know three of the winners.  The drawing results are supposed to be posted on the NWTF-AZ FB page daily.  We never know each year how many of the 3000 tickets are sold.  Names are drawn every day by our Regional Director from a huge drum.

Here are the winners so far:

NWTF 31 Day Gun Raffle Winners

Early Bird Gun Safe- Michael Hull
Nov 24th Tikka T3X 6.5- James Lynch 
Nov 25th SIG P320 9mm- Tim Brown 
Nov 26th Ruger American 7mm-08 Donald Haight 
 Nov 27th S&W .38 spl- Terry Reese
 Nov 28th Henry US Survival .22lr- John Branch
Nov 29th CZ Bobwhite 20ga- Eric Johnson 
Nov 30th Henry Golden Boy .22lr- Michael Wantz 
Dec 1st Stoeger STR 9mm- Lonnie Green 
Dec 2nd Franchi Momentum Elite .308 WIN - Mike Bretz
Dec. 3rd Heritage RR Revolver .22LR/.22WMR- Mike Skiles
Dec. 4th Howa 1100 17HMR- John Jordan 
Dec. 5th CZ 612 Home Defence 12ga- David Keesler 
Dec. 6th Browning AB3 Striker LR 6.5 Creedmoor- Josh Barlow 
 Dec. 7th S&W Bodyguard .380 ACP- Charles Hernandez II
 Dec. 8th Rossi RS 22 .22LR- Rob Zimmerman
Dec. 9th CZ P-10 C 9mm- James Lynch 
 Dec. 10th Ruger American Predator .243 WIN- Mark Gibson
 Dec. 11th Winchester SXP Hybrid Hunter 12ga- Mike Skiles
 Dec. 12th Ruger 10/22 Viridian- Wayne Kaiser
 Dec. 13th Springfield Hellcat 9mm- Jim McAnally

James Lynch bought 16 of the 7/$100 packages ($1600) from our chapter!  One year, a guy won three times off of one 7/$100 package!

9 minutes ago, IA Born said:

James Lynch bought 16 of the 7/$100 packages ($1600) from our chapter!  One year, a guy won three times off of one 7/$100 package!

Wow that’s good for you guys. Awesome donation. Congrats to James!

3 minutes ago, kornbread said:

Good thing you saved some of the stubs then huh

I didn't save any of the stubs.  I just received email notices when tickets were purchased on line.  If you PM me your name, assuming you bought from our chapter, I'll be happy to screen shot the email notice confirming your purchase.  All the stubs have is the list of guns and some cool graphics.  All I can say is I'm sorry if I offended you with our approach this year, you're in the drawing if you bought tickets, and we'll work to do it better on our end next year.

Today's list of winners:

NWTF 31 Day Gun Raffle Winners

Early Bird Gun Safe- Michael Hull

Nov 24th Tikka T3X 6.5- James Lynch 

Nov 25th SIG P320 9mm- Tim Brown 

Nov 26th Ruger American 7mm-08 Donald Haight 

Nov 27th S&W .38 spl- Terry Reese

Nov 28th Henry US Survival .22lr- John Branch

Nov 29th CZ Bobwhite 20ga- Eric Johnson 

Nov 30th Henry Golden Boy .22lr- Michael Wantz 

Dec 1st Stoeger STR 9mm- Lonnie Green 

Dec 2nd Franchi Momentum Elite .308 WIN - Mike Bretz

Dec. 3rd Heritage RR Revolver .22LR/.22WMR- Mike Skiles

Dec. 4th Howa 1100 17HMR- John Jordan 

Dec. 5th CZ 612 Home Defence 12ga- David Keesler 

Dec. 6th Browning AB3 Striker LR 6.5 Creedmoor- Josh Barlow 

Dec. 7th S&W Bodyguard .380 ACP- Charles Hernandez II

Dec. 8th Rossi RS 22 .22LR- Rob Zimmerman

Dec. 9th CZ P-10 C 9mm- James Lynch 

Dec. 10th Ruger American Predator .243 WIN- Mark Gibson

Dec. 11th Winchester SXP Hybrid Hunter 12ga- Mike Skiles

Dec. 12th Ruger 10/22 Viridian- Wayne Kaiser

Dec. 13th Springfield Hellcat 9mm- Jim McAnally

Dec. 14th CheyTac 5.56/.223- William Morehead

35 minutes ago, kornbread said:

You should know how many tix were sold if they are being" pulled from a drum" or some people are lucky enough to win twice many years in a row.. must be nice.

This is a NWTF State Chapter hosted Raffle.  All of the local chapters in each area help sell tickets for this.  There are 3,000 tickets printed for sale each year and each local chapter is sent 300 to sell.  This was based on when we had 10 local chapters across the state.  Even then, the State Chapter rarely sold all 3,000 tickets.  Its been more like the 2000-2500 range most years.  Some Chapters have always sold more and some have not sold their 300.  We're down to 4 active chapters in AZ now.  Our chapter in Flagstaff sold 350ish (give or take) tickets of the 3,000 and mailed everything to our Regional Director to be entered into the drawing. I've never asked for an exact number of total tickets sold because nobody has ever complained before.  I can ask if that's what you want.  When it comes to our local chapter raffles up here, I know exactly how many tickets are sold and we have spreadsheets for every drawing.  Some people who buy multiple tickets are lucky enough to win multiple times in a year, even multiple years, and I know people who only bought one ticket who have been drawn.  I honestly don't know what else to tell you that's going to make you happy and help you understand its legit.  So I'll just say Merry Christmas to you and your family.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Sheesh, Kornbread has all kinds of conspiracy theories.  He must be running Kari Lake's legal team too.  9 posts in two years, and nearly all of them are taking a dump on the Turkey Foundation...and the rest are all classifieds posts.

• Like 1

-I'm sure the AZ nwtf raffles are legit. The NWTF wold not want the bad press .There is a web page  and contact info up if you look .Az nwtf raffles  it  has contact info 

Thanks for the idea. I’ve contacted them several times but as of today there is no response. I also looked up the statewide Arizona NWTF presidents and committee members and I found several familiar names. Apparently they are allowed to put on a raffle, enter the raffle, can and have pulled their own winning ticket.  Even if 100% legit I see how anyone could think otherwise