Sign in to follow this  
northAZarcher

7mm 160 accubond 2nds in stock

I stopped checking when they were $47 and even higher. Glad to see the price come back to reality. Sold out now but thanks OP.

• Like 1

I gotta ask. If these are blems, how do they perform according to the description? Or do people just load them for plinking? I guess I'm not sure what blems means from the manufacturer.

I use the blemished 150 ABLR in my 6.5prc from them with great results. 98% are load worthy but I did get a few I was hesitant to try.The brass from them definitely needed to be trimmed and sized. Just my experience 

50 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I gotta ask. If these are blems, how do they perform according to the description? Or do people just load them for plinking? I guess I'm not sure what blems means from the manufacturer.

I have shot lots of blems. Usually they are just discolored and are a great deal. It's not like we're benchrest shooters. I have a few boxes of Black Hills "Seconds" and they look fine to me. I ordered two boxes of the Accubonds so I'll post when they show up.

Discoloration not a problem.  I like to load as precise as I can. I'm not a bench rest competition shooter, I just have to satisfy my self. Thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

Discoloration not a problem.  I like to load as precise as I can. I'm not a bench rest competition shooter, I just have to satisfy my self. Thanks for the reply.

I totally get it. I'm not happy if a bullet doesn't group under 1/2 MOA but realistically 1.5 usualy works just fine since my longest kill shot was maybe 300 yards with a Tasco scope. I'm not too particular and have probably taken home more ugly chicks than Trophy Hunter 10 minutes after closing.

5guys, several experienced shooters have posted here and elsewhere that there is no discernible difference in accuracy from blems. I'm not that experienced, but add me to that list.

1.jpg

• Like 1