Coues 'n' Sheep

My Boy's NM Buck (UPDATED on pg4)

I'm more impressed w/ buck #8 at age 20 .. BUALLIN'!

HaHa, Thanks! 8 Coues... plus he has two carp deer, too! :rolleyes: Tag hog!!! :lol: :P

Well finally had Clay do the official score for this buck and I am very proud to say that Colton's buck made B&C!!!! This is the first B&C Coues in our house and I am very proud of him for getting done on public land!!! Way to Go Kid! ;)

post-996-1235053516.jpg

Here is the score sheet.... for those that like to keep score! ;) Little slow on the download...

CB_NM_buck.pdf

thats a toad for sure :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, I peeked. Golly! Congratulations. Is he gonna get it mounted or follow suit with an outrageously large euro like his dad?

:lol: :P those bucks are way to big to euro....mount those studs dangit!!!! ( tell Scarb that goes for him too, I'll get him a cape!)

BTW....huge congrats to you Colton!

Congratulations to Colton on a beautiful buck.

Gino.... you guys are get'n it done for sure. :)

TJ

is that the one i saw in the boiling pot when i was wounding my bull? nice deer. ill get that bull this year. knock on wood.

I'm not gonna lie, I peeked. Golly! Congratulations. Is he gonna get it mounted or follow suit with an outrageously large euro like his dad?

Colton's B&C buck will be mounted by Clay @ Mogollon Taxidermy... just as all our deer have. ;)

For the record, I have never hunted NM and was not there when Colton took this buck..... ;) All the Credit goes to him and his NM hunting partner.... ;) Who happens to be Lurker here... if he wants to be mentioned he has got to become a member! ;) :P

Jim... <_<

Jason and I both have bigger bucks on the wall.... ;)

Jim...

Jason and I both have bigger bucks on the wall....

??? and your point is.......

The more the better! I ain't gonna stop 'til I have no more wall space or my wife threatens to leave me......well, actually if she threatens that than I guess I'll miss her :ph34r:

Jim...

The more the better! I ain't gonna stop 'til I have no more wall space or my wife threatens to leave me......well, actually if she threatens that than I guess I'll miss her :ph34r:

:lol: That is just what I was expecting to hear ;)

Jim...

:lol: That is just what I was expecting to hear ;)

:P :P :lol: :lol:

You know how my wife loves dead stuff... if it was up to her the mounts would be litterally wall to wall! ;) However with the rate that we kill coues deer :P , and the fact that I am so young with so many seasons ahead of me ;) , and the cost of a good coues mount these days :rolleyes: , I am under orders to beat my 108"er before I mount another. ;) :P ... and I Love Euro's!! ;) :P