Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Go Vote

2 hours ago, Newbie2012 said:

Yes. We need some serious election reform. There’s no reason it should take this long. Seems like a lifetime ago, but remember when all the counting in the entire US was done Election night? Even Hawaii! 

Were the official counts of all ballots actually done that night or was there a large enough lead that the races could be called that night? I'm not sure if I am old enough to remember that time. 

22 hours ago, QCwtAddict said:

Florida doesn't allow early ballots to be dropped off the day of the election and I believe the cut off for mailing in early ballots is the week before the election. This allows for the early ballots to go through the verification process before election day which speeds up the process. 

They also outlawed ballot harvesting.

22 hours ago, QCwtAddict said:

Florida doesn't allow early ballots to be dropped off the day of the election and I believe the cut off for mailing in early ballots is the week before the election. This allows for the early ballots to go through the verification process before election day which speeds up the process. 

They also outlawed ballot harvesting.

Im still trying to grasp the fact that Hobbs is in charge of the entire state election.

Only in AZ would this not be a clear conflict of interest. And that is not even a GOP/DEM issue....its just common sense. 

Imagine the riots if Trump or DeSantis were in charge of the 2024 Presidential Election?

• Like 4