Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

Anybody want to rent me some bonus points?

I imagine this will bring some pretty heavy flaming but here goes. Looking for someone with 16/17+ resident deer points, the more the better.  If you were holding out for strip rifle and are bailing for archery that would be even better. Send me a PM, we can work something out.  Also be willing to trade for a waterfowl/pheasant hunt in ND on over 6000 acres of awesome ground if you are fun and like to drink beer.  If you don’t have a bunch of points and just wanna use me as a punching bag let me have it, I have thick skin.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I imagine this will bring some pretty heavy flaming but here goes. Looking for someone with 16/17+ resident deer points, the more the better.  If you were holding out for strip rifle and are bailing for archery that would be even better. Send me a PM, we can work something out.  Also be willing to trade for a waterfowl/pheasant hunt in ND on over 6000 acres of awesome ground if you are fun and like to drink beer.  If you don’t have a bunch of points and just wanna use me as a punching bag let me have it, I have thick skin.  

That's what I am using my fiancé for right now lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bojangles said:

What hunt do you want?

13a or b archery.  I’ve got 14 points.  I think 16 would be a lock and 15 a maybe.  I can’t go in 24 or 25 so was hoping to get it locked in this year.  So I guess anyone putting in with 15 for same points would drag me up to round up to 15 again so no loss for them.  If anyone fits the bill PM me and we can chat.  Thanks. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

13a or b archery.  I’ve got 14 points.  I think 16 would be a lock and 15 a maybe.  I can’t go in 24 or 25 so was hoping to get it locked in this year.  So I guess anyone putting in with 15 for same points would drag me up to round up to 15 again so no loss for them.  If anyone fits the bill PM me and we can chat.  Thanks. 

You may need more for this year man. Lots of people probably been waiting for years for good moisture so if it stays this good some of the guys who have just been buying points may go in and push the BP round up by a few

20 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

You may need more for this year man. Lots of people probably been waiting for years for good moisture so if it stays this good some of the guys who have just been buying points may go in and push the BP round up by a few

Yeah you could be right.  Well if someone’s wife or grandma has 20 points they’re willing to let me ride on send me a PM I’ll make it worth their time and then some.  

• Like 1