Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Apache Lake Resort Reviews? Anyone?

Would like to fish there for a couple days.  Boat parking to charge? Rooms ok?

If you have no expectations of cleanliness, PM quiet hours, boat/gear security, family environment… you won’t be disappointed. I’m sure you’ll get a great nightly rate that will make up for everything 😂

They just released water from roosy  . pretty muddy now   give it a week or so to clear up

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Code3 said:

If you have no expectations of cleanliness, PM quiet hours, boat/gear security, family environment… you won’t be disappointed. I’m sure you’ll get a great nightly rate that will make up for everything 😂

Dang that bad

If want to get a good night’s sleep bring some camping gear and find a beach away from the marina. 

The one thing that is gnarlier than the hotel is the public campground at the marina.  

Note, I’ve only been a few times and it’s been over a decade because the last time camping at the public campground was that traumatic. The hotel back then was “ok” but like trphyhntr I was hammered.

11 hours ago, Siwash said:

If want to get a good night’s sleep bring some camping gear and find a beach away from the marina. 

The one thing that is gnarlier than the hotel is the public campground at the marina.  

Note, I’ve only been a few times and it’s been over a decade because the last time camping at the public campground was that traumatic. The hotel back then was “ok” but like trphyhntr I was hammered.

I was also probably that guy camped at the ramp. 

Apache lake is great 

also looks like they been catching some nice fish there this year