Weston

Hunting Trucks / Offroad Rigs

JIm you need to get the half windsheild for the Yamaha. It amazed me at the help it was this year to keep the cold morning cold off our faces.

Yeah, I've got the half-shield but I had taken it off because of the dust and that pic was from last summer so it wasn't too cold out. You're right, it does make a big difference though on cold trips!

This is the only truck you will ever need! What a job to have.

post-1221-1228970904_thumb.jpg

DUDE.....that is wicked, with that being the Grave Digger and all.....check out the "spirit" in the bottom of the picture! Looks like the top of a ghost's head! :P

haha now that is a huntin rig if I've ever seen one!! Love the buildup and uniqueness of that thing.

Now your TSL Boggers are going the wrong direction, I know of people doin it with the old mickey thomposon baja claws but ive never seen it on boggers... Is it on purpose?

This is my latest hunting/fun rig. It seems like I am always building something for offroad use. I just finished the fender flares this past week, and plan on building a full top for it out of sheet metal. I already have some really nice doors for it, but need to build some custom mounts for them. David

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

This is my latest hunting/fun rig. It seems like I am always building something for offroad use. I just finished the fender flares this past week, and plan on building a full top for it out of sheet metal. I already have some really nice doors for it, but need to build some custom mounts for them. David

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

here is the mangler

Hey David,

How do you like those tires?? I have been thinking about going with the Toyos for my Rhino. I haven't heard any bad reviews on them yet, but I am concerned with the stiffness of the sidewalls when putting truck tires on. It tends to make the ride really rough.