standman

My Brother's 105" Buck

My brother and I went back down to unit 29 this weekend coues hunting and boy did he hit paydirt. Two weeks ago we found a spot that was just loaded with scrapes, however it didn't seem like the bucks have been back to them in quite awhile. We checked them again yesterday and have the bucks really been using them. We set a treestand up over a spot where he could shoot several of the scrapes. At 10:30 Saturday morning this buck came through and he stuck him good. He gross scores 105 inches. Wow! Were we ever excited. This is the second January in a row that he has taken a buck. As for me, I had my chance and blew it. Oh well maybe next weekend.

Thanks, Brian

100_0560.jpg

100_0557.jpg

Wowsie!!!!

Great buck! Great job! You gotta feel good about that!

Congratulations,

Mike

HOLY SHEET! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS!! <_<

:rolleyes:

JOsdieck, he is putting him on the wall. It is his biggest to date. This buck is his sixth archery coues. There is nothing like huntin' these beautiful deer.

Brian

Good Heavens!! I'm gonna have to take up archery hunting!! What a brute!!! Tell that man congratulations. He is a beauty...the buck I mean. :rolleyes:

Scott

Looks like your brother has those archery coues figured out, considering he's gotten 6. This last buck is real nice, especially with that little kicker. Guess we know where he will be next January. Congrats to your brother!

Doug

Standman

That is a really nice buck Brian! tell your Bro congratulations! I hope you get another chance before the season ends. Good luck Coues Addict