Sign in to follow this  
Browning'sCustomMeat

Pap's buck

Well my paps (Buzzbait) finally got his deer on Saturday. He had been waiting for a good one and his patience paid off. Here is one picture, I'll see if I can coax him to upload more and give a little story. Really wide!!

post-2235-1230651233_thumb.jpg

Right On! And I have just got to route for a guy with a handle of Buzzbait! (I do hope that it is a fishing reference?) Nice buck.

great buck. Tell the old man that's not a bad deer for bass man and i'll see him on roosevelt. :P

Buzzbait.... ;) That is one helluva buck!!! My boy saw that in in velvet within a 3/4 mile of where Stuffy and Tigger found him! Way to get it done an a Great buck!!!

Guys,the pics do not do this buck justice. This bucks Beams, Mass and Spread are at or just over 90"!!! :blink: ... and yes his points are short but he has a Bunch of them! And we can all give the camera guy crap for a while :P ..... cuz the pics Do Not show what a great buck this is!

Congrats, John!!!!!! ;)

Buzzbait.... ;) That is one helluva buck!!! My boy saw that in in velvet within a 3/4 mile of where Stuffy and Tigger found him! Way to get it done an a Great buck!!!

Guys,the pics do not do this buck justice. This bucks Beams, Mass and Spread are at or just over 90"!!! :blink: ... and yes his points are short but he has a Bunch of them! And we can all give the camera guy crap for a while :P ..... cuz the pics Do Not show what a great buck this is!

Congrats, John!!!!!! ;)

Hahaha, yeah greaty job Stuffy! The picture don't help any from any angle. There is over 30" of mass, he is just a toad. 5X5. Just a super buck! Simply splendid. 2008 has been a great year for paps and I.

Thanks for the comments.

-Jeremy-

Congrats, John!!!!!! ;)

Hahaha, yeah greaty job Stuffy! The picture don't help any from any angle. There is over 30" of mass, he is just a toad. 5X5. Just a super buck! Simply splendid. 2008 has been a great year for paps and I.

Thanks for the comments.

-Jeremy-

I thought he was 6 points on one side?? And Stuffy didn't take the pics... Bobby did! :lol: Either way, it is your Dad's best buck and I couldn't be happier for him!!! ;) Glad he got that guy on the ground before anyone else did!