Crazymonkey

Youth giveaway winners

Good stuff man. Thanks for doing this.  

Are any winners forum regulars kids?

Also if Zane needs help on his hunt I bet folks here will help. For that matter any other winners this year or last.  I think it would be awesome to have a thread with winners and their hunt stories

• Like 3

Zanes my son, and I appreciate the offer. His tags are for units we are familiar with and have been scouting but I’ll reach out if we get in a pinch. I’ll happily start that thread, planning on trying to get more pics and videos this year anyways. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Also if Zane needs help on his hunt I bet folks here will help. For that matter any other winners this year or last.  I think it would be awesome to have a thread with winners and their hunt stories

Second  place Emma's  Dad is a site member  and his two girls are active  hunters. Also 1st place Lacey and her dad are super excited  as Lacey has a elk hunt and winning  this rifle package  is going  to help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eli said:

Zanes my son, and I appreciate the offer. His tags are for units we are familiar with and have been scouting but I’ll reach out if we get in a pinch. I’ll happily start that thread, planning on trying to get more pics and videos this year anyways. 

I did pick up a tactacam and a load of batteries  .I've  got the gun mount so it can be barrel  or scope mounted . Your welcome  to use it .

20230821_160318.jpg

On 9/3/2023 at 5:25 PM, CatfishKev said:

After meeting  with  Laceys dad and Lacey and her sister  yesterday. He is a site member  and his girls drew 6a deer and the 6a Dec bull elk  hunt . I did let him know that there are alot of resources  here for the kids and if he needs  any help  to reach out. My buddies  and I have hunted 6a for a very long time but usually  the north end up by the 3 and the 229 . His plan is to hunt  down  the lower end around  the 260 junction.  I did ask him if he would  post hunt  pictures  for everyone. 

• Like 1