Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

So who went to Scheels today?

I went today around noon.  The new has not worn off, it was a circus. Got my exercise  walking from the truck to the store, as it’s jammed.You need a map to get around, it’s huge and full.   I’ll buy online and have it shipped to me from here out.

6 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I went today around noon.  The new has not worn off, it was a circus. Got my exercise  walking from the truck to the store, as it’s jammed.You need a map to get around, it’s huge and full.   I’ll buy online and have it shipped to me from here out.

I went Thursday about 11:00. Wasn't bad. Lot's of sales people asking if I needed help or wanted to see anything. I imagine there will be less of them in six months. At 250K Sq' it's 50% larger than Bass Pro. At least it's well lit. Prices were about list.

The "New" will wear off in about three months.

On 10/4/2023 at 6:06 AM, stanley said:

Haven't been to this location, but visited the SLC last year…

I like the SLC location better than Chandler. 

I went the other day.  I didn't see anything that looked like it was on sale that I couldn't resist. Reminded me of a big Dick's Sporting Goods.  I wasn't impressed.  Although I had two five year old boys with me so that may of had something to do with it. 

• Like 1

We went today and it was meh.  Only bright point was if you open a credit card, they give you a $75 gift card and the CC on the spot.  Bought my wife something she had been wanting for a while, only cost us $15. 

Deal is good through Jan 7th. YMMMV- I have the discipline to pay off the CC and never use it again.