Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

On x pin sharing issue

For a while now when I try to text someone an on x waypoint or pin it'll show that the text went through on my end but it never shows up on their phone that I'm even trying to send them a text anybody have this problem and potential remedy?

18 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

For a while now when I try to text someone an on x waypoint or pin it'll show that the text went through on my end but it never shows up on their phone that I'm even trying to send them a text anybody have this problem and potential remedy?

Kevin, text me all of your best spots and I will let you know when they come through my OnX

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This happened to me twice on the youth hunt a few days ago. The recipient got the text but he couldn’t open. Both times I just resent and they went through. I’m by no means tech savvy so not sure what the deal was but it was the first time that happened

Happens all the time!  Seems OnX keeps adding bells and whistles and it just keeps getting slower and screws up more.  I have a lot of issues with the compass working correctly.

2 hours ago, HNTNGUY said:

Kevin, text me all of your best spots and I will let you know when they come through my OnX

Why his spots are all spikes and forks lolololok

• Like 1
  • Haha 1