Sign in to follow this  
TexasHunter

CWT BarBQ

I just joined this forumn but have been reviewing for some time, I'm up to joining the BBQ and meeting new folks and would be more then willing to contribute/bring any supplies or extra's, I'd be coming from Phoenix if any one wanted to drive over together.

Sounds like a good time. I’m a little new to the site so it’ll be good to meet a few fellow hunters, and have some good BBQ. Although the 7th of February will be very very hard…seeing as it’s my girlfriends birthday. She loses a lot of time during the hunting seasons.

Hey TexasHunter.. for an entertainment longshot.. if this would be something appropriate for a free middle-aged rock band to play at send me an IM, a couple guys on here play guitars and spoons too that can jump in, and I have a band website you can checkout with set list, pro gear and just fun..

Unfortunatly I dont think my neighbors would appriciate a band but I will check with them and see. I will post some directions or maybe e mail them when the time draws closer.

I will still do it even if only a few show up. I was thinking around 1 or so. The less people show the more bbq for us.

Would it be o.k if we started around 3:00?, I know a few more people that are going to try and make it .