Sign in to follow this  
TexasHunter

CWT BarBQ

Wish I could have been able to make it. So far every CWT outing has been on my weekends to work. I'm beginning to think ya all know that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's finally sinking in! :unsure:

Have a good time and post some pictures. :D

TJ

Wish I could have been able to make it. So far every CWT outing has been on my weekends to work. I'm beginning to think ya all know that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's finally sinking in! :unsure:

Have a good time and post some pictures. :D

TJ

No worries TJ, we are going to have another big party in July down the street from me at Antlerdog's house, and we are going to make sure that it falls on a weekend you are not working ;)

Ya That works for me we can make it 3 gives me more time to get everything together

Texashunter,

Count me in. I'll be bringing my wife ,and 10 year old son.

Jim

All right Tucson boy's and girl's, drop your rocks and grab your socks. Head on over to the BBQ hosted by Texashunter this afternoon at 3:00 p.m. Bring your wives and your racks (antlers) :) , come have some BBQ, kick back some cold ones, and see the faces that go with the name.

Texashunter,

Thank you for hosting the get together at your place.

My wife, son and I had a great time.

It's nice to meet other hunters from this site, while putting faces with names!

The food was Exceptional!!!

Thanks Again Jim--Sue--Kenny

Thanks for having us over bro. The brisket and beans were excellent. It was great sharing stories, and Jim brought a couple of huge racks taken in Mexico recently.

Thanks for having us over bro. The brisket and beans were excellent. It was great sharing stories, and Jim brought a couple of huge racks taken in Mexico recently.

+1 on the Thanks for having us over.

Maybe the next party we can get enough people to work you over until we get that recipe for the brisket out of you. That was the best brisket I have ever had!!! :D :D :D

+1 on the Thanks for having us over.

Maybe the next party we can get enough people to work you over until we get that recipe for the brisket out of you. That was the best brisket I have ever had!!! :D :D :D

I will take the family recipe to the grave!!!!!

:P :P