Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Rare wolf😂

What a bunch of jokesters!

IMG_7728.thumb.jpeg.57e1b849d92314ea576b8e7812fca394.jpeg

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Northern New Mexico or bust — that seems to be the case for at least one Mexican gray wolf that is intent on wandering beyond the boundaries set for managing the rarest subspecies of gray wolf if North America.

Federal and state wildlife managers confirmed Thursday that the endangered female wolf has traveled north of Interstate 40 and beyond a recovery zone that spans parts of southwestern New Mexico and southeastern Arizona. It was documented crossing the interstate west of Albuquerque last week and most recently was tracked to a mountainous area west of Jemez Springs.
This marks the second time the wolf — identified as F2754 — has ventured north. It reached the foothills of the Rocky Mountains near Taos, New Mexico, last winter before it was caught and released back into the wild in Arizona.

IMG_7728.thumb.jpeg.57e1b849d92314ea576b8e7812fca394.jpeg

Ya go figure. Sure doesn't leave me scratching my head.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

So the wolf has the intelligence to just stop at a human made boundary? 

Yeah they let them all know where they can and can't go. I guess this one didn't listen.

• Like 2

Just another illegal immigrant working it's way up North? Probably can't help itself, it's in their blood? 

See what happens when Biden relaxes immigration enforcement! Everything gets out of control.😁

• Haha 2