Sign in to follow this  
wardsoutfitters

Ward's Outfitters Pictures Of live deer

I'm speechless........... That massive gnarly horned dude is one of the coolest pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS FREAK NASTY Andy

Geeeez! You seem to really be getting it done. You should consider putting together a coues calendar. I would buy one for sure. Some of those bucks are insane.

WOW WOW !!!!! Awesome awesome pics . I'm impressed and I only hunt Muley's, but I'm waiting to kill a 200 muley then go for a good coues. I know who to call now!!!!!!!!! Do You have a website?

Ward's Outfitters is an official sponsor of this website. Here is his website: http://www.wardsoutfitters.com/

I spent last week with Steven hunting some of these GIANT coues. Unfortunately I didn't kill one, but I had some very close encounters and had a great time. I really wanted to get that giant nontypical. When you see him in person, you can see more nontypical points coming off the back. I will post more pics and info on my hunt after I review and edit some video so I can post that along with it.

Thanks Steven for inviting me out to pursue that giant buck! What a blast!

Amanda

Thanks steven. I would really like to see that video if at all possible. And chances are its the same buck, considering you filmed it in the same canyon i shot it in.