coues

Anyone missing a backpack?

A friend of mine found a backpack with some high dollar optics, etc in it. Please contact me if you know who it is. He's looking for the owner.

If it is full of Tasco's it's prolly Gamehaulers ;) :P

JK...good luck finding the owner and nice to see there is some good people around.

you should tape a note onto a tree by where you found the backpack then get the note later if no one calls. Good job doing the right thing!

Poor guy was probably stalking a deer or pigs and is still walking around in circles out there. :lol: "I know I left my dang pack under that tree!"

A friend was elk hunting in 6B a year ago and left his camo daypack on the ground as he moved to call the herd of elk. He could not relocate it when he returned to what he thought was the spot. Spent a whole day looking. Another hunter found it a few days later, and took it to my friends camp. My friend had marked his camp on the GPS which was in the pack.

There is a classified ad in the AZ Republic. Someone lost their backpack between New River and Table Mesa Road on Jan 9th. 602-550-5258. Maybe this is it.

Edit: Backpack is back with its owner.

If it is full of Tasco's it's prolly Gamehaulers ;) :P

JK...good luck finding the owner and nice to see there is some good people around.

I need to slow down, I swear I saw TACOS and I knew it was mine!

There is a classified ad in the AZ Republic. Someone lost their backpack between New River and Table Mesa Road on Jan 9th. 602-550-5258. Maybe this is it.

That was it. 10x swaros, 15x swaros, rangefinder, etc. Thanks for the tip.

That was it. 10x swaros, 15x swaros, rangefinder, etc. Thanks for the tip.

Does that mean you got it back to the owner?

Thats GREAT :D

Hope you got a nice finders fee

I called the number right after I posted. The lady who answered commented about how there are some great people out there. Wonder what the reward was?

I called the number right after I posted. The lady who answered commented about how there are some great people out there. Wonder what the reward was?

The reward? That feeling you get when you do what's right.

The reward? That feeling you get when you do what's right.

You are exactly right. I was more curious as to what monetary value someone places on high dollar optics that they were sure they would never see again. I'm sure most guys and girls on this forum would not accept a reward for finding something like this. I know I wouldn't.