Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Some 3A BS

11 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Last year in pig camp by Florence it was PCSO that busted us. We never ever heard of needing a permit to camp there.  He said they were going to start inforcing it.

But if you were hunting and licensed, you were permitted. Unless the shite wankers claim that overnight  camping is  not covered?

On 11/29/2023 at 6:00 PM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Can someone give me a simple explanation of what state trust land means exactly ? I recently ran into a sign claiming it was state trust land and required a permit?

Also, I called Elkins last winter at Christmas time and asked permission to go coyote calling on his ranch! He gave me permission! I’ve done many carpentry jobs for him through the years!

Sounds like im gonna have to go give him a visit and see what’s going on!

I’ve been on both sides of the ranching/ farming side of the fence! I hate what has happened in unit 10 and certainly wouldn’t want that kind of nonsense in my backyard! 

Please do and keep us posted. This is all about creating a solution that provides good outcomes for everyone. I understand their position and why they did what they did. But I think better options can be developed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

Please do and keep us posted. This is all about creating a solution that provides good outcomes for everyone. I understand their position and why they did what they did. But I think better options can be developed.

Agreed......

On 11/30/2023 at 7:25 AM, trphyhntr said:

Who enforces Tresspassing on the state land? Surely all the people I see riding side by sides don’t have proper permit. 

The ohv permit is also another way people can access state lands.   You can’t do anything else on state lands other than drive the roads with an ohv permit but it is allowed 

• Thanks 1

If anyone is able to break away from hunting, work or etc. the AZGFD Commission meeting is this Fri. at the Carefree Hwy. office.  

As a member of the public/concerned citizen, you can attend and be recognized at the podium for I believe 3 minutes by first filing out a speaker card.  Ditto if you can get to one of the regional offices  where they link in via skype or zoom.  

https://www.azgfd.com/about-arizona-game-fish/commission-public-information/about-the-commission/commission-schedule/

https://azgfd-portal-wordpress-pantheon.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/27121205/12.8.23_CommissionAgenda.pdf

• Like 1