Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

35B RV hook up

Anybody know of a place where they have full RV Hook ups down by 35B or a decent place to camp i pull a 36ft toy hauler . I've been hunting down there for over 25 years but haven't been back in about 5 years. One of the spots i used to camp has a locked gate and the other is over ran with weakened warriors . 

Is it hard to get an RV in and out? Don't really need full hook ups. 

3 minutes ago, 257 STW said:

Is it hard to get an RV in and out? Don't really need full hook ups. 

No it’s a state park campground just have to find the spaces large enough for your trailer. I’ve seen lots of toy haulers and big Class A rigs there. The problem I’ve had is getting a reservation depending on when you want to go.  You can look at the spaces on their website and reserve there. I prefer the east campground if you can get a space there. 

Thanks

2 RV Parks in Patagonia.  I stayed Patagonia RV Park:  520-400-3857.  It is hard to find spaces that are not being used by miners in working up Harshaw Rd.  

There is also Spirit Tree Inn up Harshaw Rd. 

• Like 1

I have a pest control customer that lives near Elgin right on the border of 35a and b.  I'll probably be out there tomorrow or next day removing skunks. She also has a house she would rent out and a b&b set up.  I'll ask if she has rv hookups. Super nice people and they are hunters. I will ask.  

Correction, they are closer to canello.  Basically between canello and parker canyon lake.  Where cimmaron road comes out and meets the road that goes down to the lake there's a valley down on the west side with private ranches, it's right in there. Very nice area.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Correction, they are closer to canello.  Basically between canello and parker canyon lake.  Where cimmaron road comes out and meets the road that goes down to the lake there's a valley down on the west side with private ranches, it's right in there. Very nice area.

Be sure to keep an eye out for turkeys lol

Thanks everyone headed down in the morning probably just park at the lake

11 hours ago, oz31p said:

I saw a flock when I was leaving.  Pretty big flock too.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, oz31p said:

Saw another flock at the ranch house just out west gate this am. I've seen them roost in that big cottonwood right there before.  Noticed a Jake with this group 7" beard