Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

Youth giveaway gofund me started! Sorry folks they shut it down!!

The gofund me has officially  started  !! After some delays  due to legality  it's  finally  up and running. 

To make donations  go to gofund me 

Search  Get'm hunting  Arizona. 

Thanks to everyone  who can help. 

• Like 3

You should have said it was for a 14 year old boy that wanted to change his sex to female. That's probably just fine in today's world.  

• Like 6

I mean, if guys want to give you money for the giveaway, won't they just get your info and send you money?  Why involve Gofundme?  One quick suggestion that may help this give away is to give the rifle away sooner.  I remember thinking this year, that the timeframe of youth hunts vs. winner's being drawn, left little time to get used to their new rifle.  

• Like 1

Story goes after several  weeks  of trying  to get clarification  on a2 items  and such I was told I could  setup the fund . It's quite  the pain in the butt  . I've had nothing  but trouble  trying  to update  and thank the donors  for there help.  So I spent  about an hour trying to get  customer  support  . They sent a email  saying  to try another  source  for updates and responses  after looking  at the post and finding  what they said  was no problem.  Then about  an hour later  I got  another  email  saying that the shut it down  for violation  of there policy  . 😒  I spent  so much  time trying  to insure  it didn't  . Even  getting  a go ahead from there support  line.