JustAGuy

Been screwed over by Todd Rice Sonoran Outfitters?

There is an attorney in Flagstaff, AZ  that is looking for hunters that Todd Rice with Sonoran Outfitters  has screwed over and owes money to. Looking to possibly take it to the Attorney General yet again.   Contact Tevis Reich 928-213-1800

Tevis@TReichLaw.com

He will update anyone on some new things that have come to light. 

2 hours ago, Chef said:

OP's info is legit. - Thanks

I'll 2nd that.  Tevis is a good friend of mine and asked me at lunch a while back if I knew anything about Todd Rice/Sonoran Outfitters because he was taking a case and likely seeking legal action.  I have 100000% confidence working with Tevis.  He hunts & is part of our Hunter Ed Instructor Team up here.  Solid guy!

• Like 1

If im not mistaken a few years back or more , I believe my friend hog hntr was still around , anyway something about screwing some guy on a sheep hunt in old Mexico. Its a thread I believe.

I communicated with Cramerhunts earlier today, and he noted that this is now coming from a more personal plaintiff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

If im not mistaken a few years back or more , I believe my friend hog hntr was still around , anyway something about screwing some guy on a sheep hunt in old Mexico. Its a thread I believe.

If anyone is a victim of Todd Rice/Sonoran Outfitters..please contact the Attorney Tevis!

I understand this applies to all individuals crossed by Todd Rice, at any given time.  Past mostly.

11 hours ago, Coues247 said:

Anyone still getting screwed by this guy deserves it. Dumb as$es. It takes two seconds to google his name and see he's a piece of trash.

No, the problem is he's robbing Peter to pay Paul. Keeping a hand full of faithful hunters happy while completing * others . So these happy hunters sing his praises.  That's how he keeps getting his victims.  Yes, VICTIMS! 

• Like 1