Sign in to follow this  
CJNAZ

Anyone own a newer Honda ATV?

Time to retire the old Honda quad. 1994 TRX300 4X4. It has been an absolute workhorse, but she's tired.

Looking for information from owners of newer Honda quads. Rancher, Foreman. Not convinced I want to buy new, so am going to be looking for a newer used machine. 2013 - 2022 models.

Any suggestions of what to look out for regarding issues/problems that I may be able to identify while looking in-person at one?

Appreciate the feedback 

I have a Rincon,2009.

Not a single problem, great 3 speed tranny.

Really good suspension, better with new aftermarket shocks.

absolute workhorse, 680 single cylinder.

moved some nice big Bulls on this quad

• Like 1

I had a 2000 rancher 350 great dependable  quad . A carb kit and front tires that's it. Hauled some big elk on the rack . Got it from a buddy  for  2200 bucks had it 7 years and sold it in 15 minutes  after posting  for 1800 . 

• Like 1

I have a 2022 Pioneer 520. Same engine that’s in some of their ATVs. No complaints. 

Definately a seller’s market on used power sport equipment. 

The one thing I would make sure to check is look in the air box and make sure it’s been maintained. Pull the filter and look in there to see if there is dirt past the filter. Dusting the engine is the biggest cause for failure on atv/sxs. Clean air is more important than clean oil

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

I have a 2017 Honda Rancher I was just going to list for sale. I love the quad, probably will regret selling.  Let me know if you are interested. Either way stick with Honda. 

PM sent