Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

Northern CA land 1 NEED TO SELL

I wonder how they made another profile with the exact same screen name?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I wonder how they made another profile with the exact same screen name?

Screenshot and one of the L's in billy is a capital i.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Edge said:

I told you where the scammer thing came from. And this and other ads may be legit but youre messaged by a scammer who has hacked his profile. Understand?

I believe Josh works nights so he's not able to get with moderators to straighten his account out. I've left a message on his home phone.

Seems to be nobody hacked anything. Just copy pasta’d his info to fish for people like a scammer… understand?

Holy shoot man, you're the reason I stopped being a regular on this forum. Your online ego is yuuuge! :) 

Hope you get everything sorted out @UggRedBilIy. Maybe message @stanley for a name change or make a new post so this garbage isn’t on it.  GLWS

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 12 RING said:

Seems to be nobody hacked anything. Just copy pasta’d his info to fish for people like a scammer… understand?

Holy shoot man, you're the reason I stopped being a regular on this forum. Your online ego is yuuuge! :) 

Hope you get everything sorted out @UggRedBilIy. Maybe message @stanley for a name change or make a new post so this garbage isn’t on it.  GLWS

Just messaged him. Thank you

I’ve fought a few wildland fires on the Ol’ Modoc and been through Alturas a few times (lived in Lakeview Oregon for a 8 month detail with the forest service). Beautiful country! And lots of Wildlife! Good luck with sale. 

12 hours ago, baloo27 said:

I’ve fought a few wildland fires on the Ol’ Modoc and been through Alturas a few times (lived in Lakeview Oregon for a 8 month detail with the forest service). Beautiful country! And lots of Wildlife! Good luck with sale. 

Thank you. It's a beautiful place. Lots of deer there! Just don't have much use for it and I can't afford to build a vacation home up there