Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Elk points

33 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

If he is a nonresident and put in with a resident. He would still be in the nonresident pool. Should've been more specific.

If I as a resident had 0 points and I applied with a non resident with 16 points, that wouldn’t help me? 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

If I as a resident had 0 points and I applied with a non resident with 16 points, that wouldn’t help me? 

No, because as a resident with 0 points you have 1 chance at drawing one of the random tags. 80% of the tags allocated to residents go random. With 8 points on a group app as a non resident you have 9 chances at drawing one of the random tags for the non-residents which is only 50% of 10% of the tags. That’s the way I understand it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

If he is a nonresident and put in with a resident. He would still be in the nonresident pool. Should've been more specific.

But he could still average more points which could help.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I got my own 16 point holder to point bomb. But she like shopping , what you offering her and how many points do you have? Its my wife

I will put in for Elk with her and buy you a beer 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

But he could still average more points which could help.

Yes but they way I understand it he will be automatically put in the nonres pool because of his nonres partner. 

• Like 2

I am a resident and have exactly 16 bonus points. My plan has been to only put in for 23N & 23S early archery bull until I draw. I should only be a few years out. I'm kinda curious to hear what your plan is though 😁

IMG_4965.png

• Like 1