Sign in to follow this  
jgraffaz

Sold

Love my 2015 with close to twice the mileage.   Sounds like a real fair price.  Somebody aught to snap that thing up!

S.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2024 at 8:05 PM, stanley said:

Love my 2015 with close to twice the mileage.   Sounds like a real fair price.  Somebody aught to snap that thing up!

S.

I appreciate the kind words 

On 1/31/2024 at 8:05 PM, stanley said:

S.

Asking full retail value on a truck with a salvage title is a fair deal to you? Why don’t I ever get  customers like you in real life. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Asking full retail value on a truck with a salvage title is a fair deal to you? Why don’t I ever get  customers like you in real life. 

Eh….   With the list of extras over stock price, I guess I thought it seemed like a fair deal.   I guess a car salesman would know better though, so I’ll take your mute word for it.  😂

51 minutes ago, stanley said:

Eh….   With the list of extras over stock price, I guess I thought it seemed like a fair deal.   I guess a car salesman would know better though, so I’ll take your mute word for it.  😂

Yes I would. Maybe you didn’t see it said salvaged. 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Yes I would. Maybe you didn’t see it said salvaged. 

Yup, rebuilt means salvaged. Real world value is hugely affected.  Inquire w your insurance company if in doubt