Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

Mountain House Buckets

I recently bought a freeze dryer so I am going to replace my emergency stash of food / backpacking / hunting with my own homemade meals. 

I bought these about 10 years ago and they have been stored indoors ever since. These were a lot cheaper 10 years ago and I am willing to pass on the savings to fellow CWT at the original price I paid.  Currently on Amazon these are now around $125 / bucket and the new ones replace two meals with a breakfast granola “meal” so you really only get 10 meals.

I have 9 new, sealed buckets. They contain 4 each of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Chili Mac, Chicken and Rice for a total of 12 pouches. I also have 1 unsealed, opened bucket with 11 pouches (I opened one bucket to eat one meal for taste test).  If you haven’t had these, they are really good meals  The Chili Mac is 🔥🔥

Selling buckets for $60 each and the opened 11 pouch bucket for $50.

This is a great deal for anyone who wants an emergency store of food or just cheap hunting meals. 

30+ year shelf life (but practically indefinite)

Located in Queen Creek.  Please PM if interested. 

IMG_9003.jpeg

IMG_9001.jpeg

IMG_9002.jpeg

Smoking deal. I'd buy em, but I have a zillion cases of MRE's. How much does a freeze dryer run? My wife just got into canning so that might be the same route we go. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Smoking deal. I'd buy em, but I have a zillion cases of MRE's. How much does a freeze dryer run? My wife just got into canning so that might be the same route we go. 

Sent you a PM

I just leave stuff in my freezer for over two years and poof!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

My neighbors bought a freeze dryer and after seeing what it takes to do right, I will never complain about the cost of mountain house. 

They aren’t cheap!