Sign in to follow this  
Rembrant

Pray for the jobless

For those of us that have that inclination; let's pray for these guys that are losing their employment - that they can find new jobs, keep their heads above water and provide for their families. I also pray that our great God will reveal Himself in these situations and hold tightly under His feathers those who will love Him. Amen

I have been employed for nearly twenty years with Prescott Historical Society and with these uncertain times its easy to allow fear to creep in. We serve an awesome and faithful God. We must not put our trust in our money, possessions or, positions. I am not ashamed to say my trust is in the Lord Jesus Christ knowing he wants the very best for those who belong to him. Remember the spirit of fear is not of God. We have so much to be grateful for in this country. My family and I will sacrifice if necessary to adjust to changes and keep our eyes on the Lord. Thank you Lord for your provisions and faithfulness. Amen

I just saw this post and was so happy to see Amanda set up a pray request spot. What a fantastic statment for Couewhitetail and the members. I will pray each day for everyone involved with CW. Thanks Amanda for putting this up..............Allen.................

We pray for them every day. And we pray in thanks for the job we have.

Just goes to show the power of prayer. I think I have a job! I know that doesnt sound like much, but this is great. I have never been laid off before so the stress has been tremendous. I have been hitting everyone and everything I know since without one single response. We have struggled for a while with some pay adjustments and have been barely hanging on for some time. We might actually be able to stay above water! Thanks to everyone here for thoughts and prayers. I am just beside myself right now I am so happy and wanted to share it here. I have vented my troubles here and would like to share the good stuff too. Thanks again.

I have many friends that have been laid off by f.m.i. god willing i have kept my job their my prayers go out to all