Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Bino Pouch available now!

Many of you have asked me to let you know as soon as I get these in. The newly redesigned Alaska Guide Creations Bino Pack is now available. He took feedback from many hunters and made the packs quieter and is now offering a large version for us Arizona hunters who hunt with big 15x56 glass. This bino pack will let you carry your big glass on your chest without neck strain since the straps go over the shoulder. Other added features are three side pockets that hold stuff like a knives, lights, and a small range finder or GPS or camera.

I will have them at the ISE show for you to look at.

He is now having these produced in the USA, which is good, but also raises the price quite a bit. So they cost more than the old version.

To purchase online, visit this link:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/binocular_pouch.htm

Amanda

Coosefan did a review of the old version of this pack and since then the new version addresses all the things he mentioned in his review. So it now has quiet zipper pulls and no longer has the internal bag part that he didn't like. But it might help you to read his review anyway....just keep in mind the product has improved quite a bit since then.

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...hl=alaska+guide

Thanks Amanda,

I'll take a look at the large version at the ISE show.

Hopefully heading to Glendale on Sunday as I have to work Saturday.

These things are awesome, might have to buy a second (larger) one!

I purchased the large Bino Pouch today.

I am happy to report that the large version fits both the Swaro 15x and the Leica Duovids 10x-15x perfectly.

(actually with room to spare on my Leicas)

I feel confident this will finish my tiring battle with the swaying and constant "lengthening" from my bouncy bino system I've always used. I like the fact that I can take them out of the pouch and use them with no straps attached. This is also perfect for getting them on a tripod quickly.

Thanks Amanda!

People seemed very impressed with the pouch. I sold several of them. People liked the fabric with mountain shadow pattern, the extra zippered pockets and the fact that the straps aren't elastic (so they don't bounce around on you). The price is a hard for some people, but he is having them made in the USA and so his costs doubled compared to making them overseas.

Amanda

People seemed very impressed with the pouch. I sold several of them. People liked the fabric with mountain shadow pattern, the extra zippered pockets and the fact that the straps aren't elastic (so they don't bounce around on you). The price is a hard for some people, but he is having them made in the USA and so his costs doubled compared to making them overseas.

Amanda

Yeah, I liked them! I want one for my 15's!!! Just couldn't swallow the $$$$. :(

Can't wait to see mine. Jackshoe picked it up for me at the show and I'll get a look at it on Wednesday at work. :)

TJ

I really like the setup,definately worth its weight..

which pouch do I order for 10x50's?

thanks

Mark

Well, on the small pouch, the measurements are about 6 inches across, 6 inches deep (plus extra space provided by the cover flap), and 3 inches wide. Maybe that will help you decide. I would think a small would work for you, but measure your binos and see what you think. I know the pouch is larger than my 10x40s.

Amanda